Meet the Doctor
Shivani Chawla Mehta, MD
- Fellow American Academy of Family Practice (FAAFP), Board Certified 2015.
- 10 years Physician Experience in Family Medicine and Urgent Care
- Level One Certification, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, May 2022
- Fellow American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Interests: Immigration Medical Exams, Urgent Care, OBGYN & Women Health, Preventive Medicine, Immunizations, Management of Chronic Diseases, Occupational Health, Infectious Diseases, Annual Physicals, Travel Medicine, Heart Health, Diabetes, Hypertension, Weight Loss, Aesthetics Medicine, Lasers and Skin Care.
- Languages: English, Hindi, medical Spanish
About Dr. Chawla Mehta
Dr. Shivani Chawla Mehta is an experienced board certified Family Medicine physician practicing Family Practice, Pediatrics & Medical Aesthetics. She has extensive post graduate training and fellowships in leading US institutions. She enjoys learning new developments and advancements in the practice of medicine and technology. Dr. Chawla Mehta has won many awards including “Caring Physician” in the clinic, representing her true nature.
Dr. Chawla is Board Certified and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Family Practice (FAAFP). In addition to conventional medicine, she practices a holistic, integrative approach to healthcare and believes in total patient care and well being.
Dr. Chawla practiced medicine at Palo Alto Medical Foundation (PAMF), Sutter, John Muir Medical Group, Kaiser & Harden Urgent Care.
She sees patients from newborn to age 100. She has a passion for Medical Aesthetics to make you look your best. She is also a Fellow of American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery and Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr. Chawla Mehta is a native of San Jose, Silicon Valley, Bay Area, and enjoys nature walks, cooking, playing piano and playing with her 3 year old daughter. Dr. Chawla Mehta loves to work out daily, learn the science of medicine and the art of healing and well being.
CV Shivani Chawla Mehta, MD
Make an Appointment Online for an In-Clinic or TeleMed Virtual Visit
Join our Patient Portal called patient ally.
Within Patient Ally you can:
- make or cancel appointment
- view your medical records
- ask for Rx refill requests
- send secure messages to the doctor
Join today or contact our front office receptionist or our medical assistants next time you visit us and ask for enrolling into Patient Ally.
Allergies & Asthma
Covid 19 Testing & Vaccines
- Now Available - Pfizer bivalent booster (updated booster that includes the original virus strain and the omicron strain.) For ages six months and older who received their last dose 8 weeks prior.
- Vaccine for children under 5 years of age - FDA approved June 17th
- School Physicals*
- DOT/DMV Physicals*
- Pre-Employment Physicals*
*Not covered by insurance. $250 for each of the two types of physicals. These physicals are not considered an annual checkup.
- Pap Smears
- Breast Exams
- STD screening
- Contraceptive Counseling
- Preconception Counseling
- Cancer Screenings
- Weight-loss Counseling
- Acne & Skin Care
- Laser Hair Removal
- I-693 Immigration Medical Exams
- Immigration Labs
- Immigration Immunizations
- Wound Care
- Laceration Repair
- Incision & Drainage of Abscess
- Staple Removal
- Suture Removal
- Acute Sick Visits